About this Event
This March 2024, Swift Beauty returns to Miami for our signature 3-day Masterclass designed to elevate your skills and knowledge in aesthetic medicine. The comprehensive curriculum will focus on full face assessment and treatment using toxins, fillers and biostimulators with an emphasis on patient experience and outcomes. Professor Cotofana will be returning as invited faculty, sharing his expertise on facial anatomy as it relates to safe and effective aesthetic procedures. Topics covered include beauty ideals, product selection, complication management and methods for adapting your fee structure.
Dr. Swift and Professor Cotofana will be sharing the stage in an off-label environment, so you can expect unfiltered dialogue on the latest techniques, insider tips and proven strategies to enhance your practice offerings.
- Customizing the patient’s aesthetic journey from starting point to destination
- Advances in the consultation process for optimizing patient experience and conversion rates to treatment.
- Strategies to convert budget-minded patients to multi-syringe therapy patients
- The Science of Beauty and The Ageing Curve
- BeautiPHIcation™: Proportion and Harmony Through Injection
- A comprehensive systematic approach to full face assessment and treatment with syringe therapy
- Toxin and filler science and its relevance to economic use of product to optimize results
- Detailed facial injection anatomy/anatomic considerations for improving safety, efficacy and patient outcomes
- Tips and tricks to optimize the patient’s injection experience through minor discomfort and minimal bruising
- Full face neuromodulator coverage including glabella, forehead, crow’s feet, bunny lines, eyelid aperture, mentalis, DAOs, upper and lower lip line, masseters, parotid, submandibular glands, platysma, Nefertiti and microBtx-A.
- Syringe and cannula aseptic filler technique for forehead/temple contouring, infrabrow A-frame correction, eyebrow lift, lateral canthus reshaping, nasal enhancement (form and function), cheek augmentation, lip augmentation/enhancement, chin zone reflation, earlobe restructuring, pre- and post-jowl treatment, radial cheek line and nasoabial fold softening, pyriform structuring, dynamic discord improvement, jaw line contouring/lower facial redraping and novel combination treatment for barcode/necklines/crow’s feet
- Defined methods to minimize the risk of complication
- Field-tested reliable protocols for treatment of filler and toxin complications
- Injection techniques to enhance feminization or masculinization of the facial appearance
Arthur Swift, MD, FRCS
Dr. Swift is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon and serves on the global advisory board for many of the world’s leading cosmetic pharmaceutical companies. He is world-renowned as an expert and trendsetter in the field of cosmetic enhancement. He has trained over 25,000 cosmetic practitioners through hundreds of masterclasses in 53 countries over 6 continents. Dr. Swift is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the Cosmetic Industry Award, given to the Canadian physician whose visionary work and innovative techniques have kept Canada at the forefront of aesthetic medicine.
Sebastian Cotofana, MD, PhD, PhD
Sebastian Cotofana is a professor of anatomy and trauma surgeon based in the United States. He additionally is an honorary professor of Pirogov University, Moscow, Russia and holds visiting professorships at the University of Belgrade, Belgarde, Serbia and at Queen Mary University, London, England. He is a member of the Department of Dermatology, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands and of the Centre for Cutaneous Research, Blizard Institute, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom. He teaches basic and clinically applied anatomy to allied health care professionals around the world. His research focus lies on applied clinical and functional anatomy of the face as it relates to surgical and non-surgical treatments. He has published more than 250 peer-reviewed articles, book chapters and online communications.
This course is open to all level practitioners, including physicians (MDs, DOs), nurses (NPs, RNs), physician assistants (PAs, PA-Cs), dentists (DDS) and international healthcare professionals.
COURSE FEES (USD):
Early Registration (up to Friday, November 3, 2023) - $5,495
Regular Registration (after Friday, November 3, 2023) - $5,995
Faculty Discount (multiple practitioners joining from the same practice) - $5,095
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
All sales are final. No refunds will be permitted. If you are unable to attend, guests can transfer tickets to a future course date or send a substitution at no additional charge. Substitution notifications must be submitted to [email protected] no later than Friday, February 23, 2024.
Conference attire is business casual. Scrubs are not required.
The event officially begins with our event registration starting at 8am EST on Friday, March 1. Following registration, the didactic portion of the event will begin promptly at 8:45am EST. The event will close at 2pm EST on Sunday, March 3. Certificates can be received prior to the event close my members of our team should you need to leave earlier.
We have preferred rates with the Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove Hotel. Rates begin at $479 per night for a standard room plus taxes and fees. Should you be interested in securing discounted accommodations, please email us at [email protected].
Our final course agenda will be released n the coming weeks. In the interim, we kindly as that you refer to our NYC Masterclass agenda below as a reference.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, United States