1. The conversation course is a continuing education, designed to excel students' French conversation skill.
2. The course runs for twelve weeks.
3. Class cancelled due to 'Force Majeure', will be recovered at the end of the course.
4. No food or beverage is allowed in the classroom. So, please plan accordingly.
5. Arriving by Metro: The closest metro stations are Farragut North (take K Street Exit) and Farragut West (take 17th Street Exit).
6. Arriving by car: Street parking is a challenge. However, if you plan to drive, there are parking garages around starting from $ 5 after 5 pm.
7. Meter parking is also an option. It is about $ 0.25 for 8 minutes.
8. The payment for each class is $ 15.00 per person per hour. It will be $ 20 per person per hour for walk-ins. However, it is depending on availability.
9. Students can bring friends and pay $ 20 for 2 persons per hour. But it has to be an advance payment.
Please, don't hesitate to contact the organizers, if you have any questions.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
1627 K St. NW, 1627 K St. NW, Washington, United States