Join us for the revamped ActiveCampaign Study Hall, a two-day in-person workshop.
About this Event
Join ActiveCampaign for the new, extended Study Hall: a LIVE, in-person workshop-style event across two days where you’ll learn the principles and best practices that go into launching personalized marketing campaigns in the ActiveCampaign platform that grab attention and grow sales.
This revamped two-day workshop includes face-to-face instruction and learning materials from in-house ActiveCampaign experts on Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Contact Management, Personalization, and more. You will also have the option to get an ActiveCampaign Product Certification!
After attending Study Hall, you’ll walk away with the skills to set up and run an effective sales or marketing automation plan, knowledge of how to use ActiveCampaign to execute your plan, plus a few extra goodies to set you up for long-term success. You’ll also network with other local ActiveCampaign users from your area.
*Light Breakfast and Lunch Included
Reserve your spot and grab a ticket today!
What you'll get
- Over 10-hours with a marketing automation expert
- Extended time for hands on learning within the ActiveCampaign platform
- New ways to build personalized customer experiences at scale with automation
- Ways to manage and organize all your contact data
- 5+ automation recipes to save you time
- Best practices on how to organize and track your sales process with a CRM
- ActiveCampaign Product Certification
- Opportunity to network with fellow ActiveCampaign users
Who should attend?
If you can answer yes to any of these, you should come:
- New to ActiveCampaign, or want to understand the ActiveCampaign features that will support your business goals?
- Wondering how to collect data from your contacts to provide meaningful customer journeys?
- Considering what kinds of communications you want to send out as a business owner?
- Thinking about how to build a funnel to track your progress?
- An advanced ActiveCampaign user who wants to network with local ActiveCampaign users?
How we'll spend our time
Day 1 topics:
- Automating the customer journey
- Managing contacts and segmentation
- Forms and site tracking
- Creating campaigns
- Automation best practices (Part 1)
Day 2 topics:
- Defining deals and accounts
- Automation best practices (Part 2)
- Platform certification
- Your laptop and charger
- An ActiveCampaign account (or free trial)
- Follow signs for ActiveCampaign Study Hall.
*Please note that due to venue capacity limits, Study Hall requires one ticket per person.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
TBD, TBD, Dallas, United States