About this Event
Acrylic Flow Workshop
SK*ll Level: Beginner's
In this fluid painting workshop you will learn everything you need to know about pouring colorful acrylic flow art and how to create beautiful cells with lacing. This flow art class is designed to provide you with all the techniques and insights necessary to create your own artwork.
- Breakdown of tools, supplies, and products needed in the pouring process
- Do's and don'ts in the process of pouring fluid art
- Professional insider tips
- Proper station set up
- Steps necessary for prepping your canvas
- Explore 3 different Dutch pouring techniques
- Follow step-by-step instructions to recreate the demo flow art paintings in real time
This Fluid Art Workshop includes:
- ALL materials provided
- ALL tools provided
- Info sheets for reference
- Light snacks and drinks
You will walk away with four 6"x6" canvas fluid art paintings of your own finished creations.
Learn how to work with a variety of professional-grade brands as Atelier, Golden, JoSonja, Matisse, and Pearl Ex.
1-on-1 Training and Private Classes:
Contact Anja to schedule a 1-on-1 training session or a private group class for you and your friends.
Corporate Team Building Classes:
Anja also offers corporate team building classes in accordance with your company's goals. She will customize each workshop to your requirements. Her studio space provides a creative and serene atmosphere to promote free exploring and communication. Please contact Anja for a complimentary consultation.
Follow Anja on Instagram to stay up to date on future workshops, giveaways and new classes.
Click on the links below for resources, workshops, and to connect with Anja on social media:
- Online Shop
- On-Demand Online Workshops
- Amazon Storefront
- Studio Location
What others have to say:
- "Anja's Acrylic Flow Class is simply AMAZING!!!. She explained the paint mixing process as well as the materials used in great detail. She even showed the brands that she used and the science behind why these brands are used. She is awesome and I will definitely be taking another workshop from the many that she offers. She is a hidden gem in the Dallas art area." - Amber Yazdani
- "What an amazing class! Anja is an incredible teacher. Our acrylic flow paintings turned out beautiful. We'll be back for another class." - Kelly Williams
- "AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!! I wanted to try it out since long and I am not sure why I waited. Anja is super sweet and she explained everything in detail. I am so happy and excited. I am definitely coming back for more." - Nidhi Dawda
Pictures of past Acrylic Pouring classes:
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Anja Yamaji Art School, 2101 W Clarendon Drive, Dallas, United States