About this Event
~This Acrylic flow painting workshop is designed for beginners. In this workshop you will be introduced to a variety of acrylic flow painting techniques in a step-by-step demonstration. Participants will have the opportunity to create 2-3 beautiful acrylic flow paintings during the workshop to take home.
~This workshop is instructed by 2 professional artists with advanced degrees in Art. One of your instructors is an award-winning art educator with over 30 years of experience, in addition to being a professional Artist. She has received numerous awards for her teaching and holds 2 Master's degrees in the field of Art. Your 2nd instructor holds a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art from the prestigious Marlyland Institute College of Art and is also a professional Artist.
~All supplies will be provided which include (but are not limited to)- Acrylic paints, Floetral, Flow painting mediums, cups, brushes, and 2 canvases. Each participant will also be given a small packet to take home, which will be a useful tool in creaitng your own acrylic flow paintings.
~Color combinations and techniques will be discussed, along with a variety of wonderful techniques to help you produce your beautiful abstract flow paintings!
~All workshops are held at EvverFlow Art Space, which provides a very safe environment for all!
1. 2 canvases
2. Colorful array of acrylic paints to create your projects
3. A handout to take home with step-by-step instructions and links to useful Acrylic Flow painting sties
4. Glass diamond gems to add to your acrylic flow painting
5. Hands on instruction from professional artists and educators with over 30 years experience
6. Acrylic flow painting inspirations created by your instructor
7. 2 small canvases for the creation of your acrylic flow painting
8. A plethera of supplies to use during the workshop
9. A container of small, glass diamond gems to continue to add to your flow paintings at home
These beautiful acrylic flow paintings are examples of what your end product will look like. Participants will be able to accent their acrylic flow paintings with a variety of beautiful glass diamond pieces to add extra sparkle which captures the light!
No previous painting experience is needed, as this is a technique that anyone can do! Everything will be explained and demonstrated during the workshop.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
3717 N Ravenswood Ave, 3717 North Ravenswood Avenue, Chicago, United States