About this Event
Wind down your workday or spice up your weekday with acoustic performances on select Thursdays this fall at The Square, an all new downtown contemporary food market. Grab a drink, sample Richie Brandenburg and Rubén García’s newest cuisine concepts, and relax to the sound of live music in the glass atrium beneath International Square. Enjoy performances by:
Come for the music, stay for the food. Enjoy drinks and bites from one (or several) of the 15+ newly opened spots at The Square, including:
- Atrium Bar: The Square’s central watering hole for good pours and high spirits.
- Jamon Jamon: Hand-cut jamón Iberico, cheeses, croquetas and charcuterie.
- Brasa: Chef Rubén García offers Spanish street-food hot off the open-flame.
- Cashion's Rendezvous: Oysters, crab cakes and strong drinks. The Eat Place and Half Shell legacy lives on in Ann Cashion and John Fulchino’s latest venture.
- Junges: Churros and soft serve, sweet and simple. Street food treats.
- Taqueria Xochi: Tlayudas, birria, cemitas and tacos. Authentic Central Mexican.
- Yaocho: Fried chicken, deep sea snapper, superfood juices, sweets and libations. Bidwell Chef John Mooney brings Polynesian flavors to the mainland.
And more to come!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Square, 1850 K Street Northwest, Washington, United States