AdvertisementBUY YOUR SPACES HERE
Please, note that tickets must be purchased in advance via the link below. Only buying a ticket on the below website will get you a space on the hike!
A picturesque adventure through England's most wooded county with a variety of attractions from historic buildings, picture postcard rural rivers and even a Witches cave. A glorious circular hike from the ancient market town of Farnham steeped in history going back nearly 1000 years on this trail through time.
• Explore the romantic and enchanting ruins of an abandoned abbey dating back nearly 1000 years
• Visit the famous and picture postcard Tilford village cricket green
• See an 800 year old oak tree
• Visit a cave where supposedly a White Witch lived (Mother Ludlam)
• Explore the Bourne Woods and see where Gladiator and over 20 other films were set
• Idyllic hiking along the banks of the River Wey through woodland paths
One of the very first Outdooraholics hikes from all those years ago, but still a timeless classic
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
London Waterloo station, ,London, United Kingdom, London, United Kingdom