About this Event
For ages 18 & up
Missing the flavors of Bangladesh, where she grew up, and with the help of family and friends, Amirah taught herself to recreate some of her favorite dishes. Her exploration led to an appearance on Top Chef Amateurs 2021 and she is in the process of writing her first cookbook. Join us as we welcome Amirah to our kitchen and we all learn a little about the history of these four dishes; pick up new techniques; and expand our repertoires. As Amirah shares tips, you'll sit back, relax and enjoy a delightful meal.
For ages 18 & up.
- Vegan Naan
- Chana Masala (Chickpea Curry)
- Dosas with a Potato Stir-fry
- Shemai (Sweet Vermicelli Dessert)
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Central Market Austin North Lamar, 4001 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, United States