About this Event
It’s pizza night! First, you’ll create a simple, no-knead pizza dough. Then, with dough from that same recipe that has already proofed for 18 hours, you’ll form your pizzas; top them with local ingredients selected from a variety of cheeses, sausages, fruits, and vegetables; and discover how to create a crispy crust. While your pizzas are in the oven, you’ll craft a homemade dressing for a terrific salad and enjoy a sample of gelato at the end of class.
For Ages 16 & up. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Each attendee must purchase a ticket.
- No-Knead Pizza Dough
- Your Own Custom Pizza
- Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons & Dressing
Safety & Precautions
- We ask that you return a signed copy of the waiver for each attendee via email prior to class.
- Please wear a mask while in the Cooking Schools. Masks can be removed to enjoy samples provided or the food that you have prepared.
- Our Partners will maintain a 6-foot distance from attendees while in the Cooking Schools. We ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance from other attendees during the class.
- Classes are limited to a maximum of two hours. For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed time of the class.
For more information about our classes please click on the links below:
Find FAQs about our in-store classes here.
Find FAQs about our private classes here.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Central Market Dallas Lovers Lane, 5750 East Lovers Lane, Dallas, United States