About this Event
910 WeHo is proud to present our in-person munch:
The West Hollywood Munch!
Held indoors at our spacious facility, join us at 910 WeHo this for our monthly munch! Tickets are $25 for 4 hours of fun, food, and kinky company!
Even though 910 is taking every precaution to make sure that this event is safe and in compliance with CDC codes, please understand that public gatherings, even socially distanced ones, involve a higher risk than virtual encounters.
910 will only be allowing vaccinated guests to attend this in-person munch! Please bring proof of your vaccination by showing us your completed vaccination card at the door! If you show up and cannot provide proof of your full vaccination, you will be turned away with no refund. Please do not purchase a ticket for this event if you are not fully vaccinated. Thank you!
What is 910 WeHo doing to ensure that this event is safe, controlled, and compliant with current covid-19 restrictions?
910 WeHo is taking great care to make this in-person event as safe as possible. We are aware of CDC guidelines and will be instigating the following measures to ensure that guests and staff are not exposed to unnecessary risk:
- Social Distancing - Social distancing is strongly encouraged, especially for guests who are not part of the same pod. Seating will be carefully set up to make this easy and clear!
- Masks - Masks will be provided upon request but are not mandatory at vaccinated-only events!
- Call Outs- REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN FULL TO GUESTS WHO CALL OUT SICK BEFOREHAND. GUESTS WHO ARRIVE ILL WILL ONLY BE GIVEN A PARTIAL REFUND! Please do not show up to this event sick or with symptoms of illness.
- Administering Hand Sanitizer - Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering our facility and may be asked to use hand sanitizer again upon exiting.
- Tickets Purchased Beforehand - All tickets will be purchased beforehand to minimize the need for contact. This means that nobody will need to handle credit cards or cash. Please do not attempt to purchase a ticket at the door. We will only allow people through who have registered online via eventbrite and reserved their space by paying in advance.
- Upholding CDC Occupancy Guidelines - As CDC guidelines continue to change, we will continue to honor them. Our in-person events and classes are vaccination only, which means that our occupancy numbers will reflect that.
When do the doors open?
Guests will be allowed into the facility as early as 6:55PM!
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets cost $25 each! They are non-transferable and must match the name on our guest list at the door.
Is there a wait list?
Yes! Please contact us on fetlife to be placed on the waitlist if no tickets are available for purchase. If a space opens up, we will contact you via fetlife OR via any email you send us. This may happen on the day of the event, so make sure to check your email and fetlife account!
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Can I apply to be vetted for membership?
Yes! 910 WeHo has a membership program, but we put every applicant through a vetting process before extending an invitation to join. You will be invited to apply, which only requires you to share your name, an email we can reach you at, and your fetlife handle (if you have one). We will not charge you a single cent to apply!
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected] so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at [email protected]!
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket (not the eventbrite fee) if the refund is requested up to 12 hours before the start of this event. Once the day of the event comes, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. Any person who calls out due to illness as opposed to showing up in-person will receive a FULL REFUND. Thank you!
910WeHo, 910 North La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, United States