About this Event
A 80s Silent Disco in a historic museum like no other is coming to Bristol for the first time ? Expect some of the UK's best 80s DJs playing all your favourite tunes in the stunning, illuminated surroundings of the spectacular Bristol Museum ?
? What to expect ?
1: ? SOME OF THE UK'S BEST 80s DJs PLAYING YOUR FAVOURITE POWER POP, STADIUM ROCK AND ALL TIME 80'S CLASSICS
2: ? BRISTOL MUSEUM ILLUMINATED LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE
3: ? 100'S OF LIKE MINDED 80s FANS SINGING THEIR HEARTS OUT WHILST WEARING STATE OF THE ART LED HEADPHONES
4: ? SELECT BETWEEN 3 DIFFERENT CHANNELS OF MUSIC
Venue: Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
Date: Saturday 2nd December
Time: 7:30PM - 10:00PM // 10:30PM - 01:00AM
*please choose your session carefully tickets cannot be exchanged or transferred after checkout*
This is strictly a 18+ event! Valid photographic I.D. may be requested on entry.
There will be a fully stocked bar on site for the entire event.
Please read the below T&C's carefully before purchasing tickets as you are agreeing to these conditions on purchase.
T&C's (By purchasing your ticket/s you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act")
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled and fall within our fair refund policy. Refunds are only applicable if a show is cancelled by the promoter or venue.
- You are purchasing these tickets at your own risk, should you not be able to attend for any reason a refund or compensation of any kind will not be issued. Your purchase is final so please choose carefully.
- Tickets remain the property of the Promoter and constitute a personal licence to you, which can be withdrawn and admission refused at any time prior to an event.
- You should check whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If Eventbrite is informed an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Eventbrite will endeavour to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We cannot guarantee that you will be informed of cancellation before the time of the event.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter's right to alter or vary an event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- All Tickets purchased by you must be for personal use. If any re-sale (or attempted re-sale) of tickets is made in contravention of any law or our policies we may cancel such tickets. You are not permitted to combine a ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service, merchandise and/or any other such package.
- You may not use Tickets for advertising or promotional purposes or as competition prizes.
- Line up and performer changes may occur for multiple reasons like illness or inability to travel as examples, if a performer is unable to be replaced all reasonable action will be taken to fill the gap but there is no cause for compensation or refunds of any kind if a line up change occurs.
- If you do not arrive on time to this event the promoter reserves the right to sell your ticket on with no refund being made available to you. Please arrive at least 15 mins before doors opening and bring your ticket to show at the door.
- Eventbrite aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible, but cannot guarantee delivery dates. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your correct address.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited
- The Promoter and Eventbrite accept no responsibility for your personal property.
- You must present your Tickets at the venue on the day of event. Entry will not be granted without a genuine Eventbrite ticket. A ticket only guarantees you entry if you comply with the regulations at the event including as to time of admission, standards of behaviour and health and safety.
- Please check your spam inbox regularly incase any important emails from the organisers have gone in there.
The Promoter may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act").
If you wish to complain about anything, you may contact us on [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Bristol Museum & Art Gallery, Queens Road, Bristol, United Kingdom
GBP 24.95 to GBP 30.95