About this Event
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Innovative Learning Spaces Summit on September 15th-17th. This hybrid edition will focus on the future of learning environments, technology-infused learning space design, career-focused education design, delivering the same engaging experience to online students as on-campus students and many more important topics.
This event will bring together principals, deans, architects, facility managers and other industry experts to discuss practical case studies and international examples of the post-pandemic learning space design. Leading professionals from global institutions will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest innovations transforming learning environments and changing the face of the learning space.
This is an invaluable 3-day opportunity, featuring engaging workshops, interactive sessions and insightful case studies, to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest trends in learning space design.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points
- Technology Infused Learning Spaces to Enhance Student Success
- IT Infrastructure and Futureproofing Your Learning Spaces
- Encouraging the Use of Immersive Virtual Reality in Classrooms
- Discussing International Examples of Innovative Learning
- Designing Future-Proofed and Adaptable Learning and
- Teaching Environments
- Delivering the Same Engaging Experience to On-line Students as On-Campus Students
- New Technologies – The Future Proofing Process and the Integration with Space Design
- Disability & Inclusion, Planning for Needs
Event Venue & Nearby Stays