15th February - 18th February 2022
8.00 am - 5.15 pm Singapore Standard Time
About this Event
Transforming Singapore for a post-Covid-19 Future
“In this new normal, the countries which are united, disciplined and put in place sensible safeguards will be able to reopen their economies, reconnect to the rest of the world, grow and prosper. Singapore will be among these countries – more confident and resilient than before, and toughened by what we have overcome together as one nation”.
–Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong
These words of cautious optimism by PM Lee seek to prepare Singaporeans for a life beyond COVID-19. He outlined the future beautifully by saying that “Singapore’s priority is to get through this pandemic and position ourselves strongly for the future.” As we all prepare to return to new “normalcy” in our lives, what does this future look like?
- How technology will be supporting the reshaping of the world with lessons learnt from COVID-19?
- How would the citizens expectations change?
- What kind of new citizen facing touchpoints would have to be invented to best serve our future needs?
- Are we ready to embrace this next normal?
- What and how should we be preparing ourselves for the “new normal”?
Singapore OpenGov Leadership Forum 2021 in its virtual edition gathered the Singapore public sector and financial sector digital leaders to discuss, deliberate, share and plan for the next phase of transformation. We are now ready to take this discussion to the next level and invite you to attend the physical edition taking place on the 15th -18th February 2022.
We will have:
- DAY 1: Data and AI Day – SPURRING ORGANISATIONS’ CAPABILITY IN AUGMENTED INTELLIGENCE, BIG DATA AND ADVANCED ANALYTICS
- DAY 2: Data Protection and Resilience Day - ACCESSIBILITY,
RELIABILITY, SECURITY AND RANSOMWARE PROTECTION
- DAY 3: Cloud and Automation Day – SCALE, AGILE, FLEXIBLE, SECURE – ADAPTING TO THE NEXT NORMAL
- DAY 4: Digital Transformation Day - Technologies in the New
Norm - INNOVATION, PRODUCTIVITY, EXCELLENCE, OPERATIONAL
The Singapore OpenGov Leadership Forum has attracted many delegates with the unique OpenGov gamification format and networking opportunities. Technology leaders in Government, Education, Healthcare, Government-Linked Companies (GLC) sectors and Financial Services Institutions (FSI) benefit from coming to the forum. Being key influencers and decision makers within their organisations, delegates learn about the new technology and strategy at our forum and introduce positive change in their organisations.
How Our Award-Winning OpenGov Gamification Table (OGT) Works
At the start, you will be assigned to an OpenGov Gamification Table (OGT), where there will be a technology partner and a speaker. The technology partner and speaker will engage you and the other delegates in a 30-minute discussion on a specific topic, with the use of innovative props.
At the end of each gamification session, delegates will rotate to the next gamification table for the next round of discussion. You will be engaged in another series of discussion on a new topic with gamification.
Come join us at the Singapore OpenGov Leadership Forum 2022!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, Tang Plaza, Singapore, Singapore