About this Event
4th Global Conference on Digital Marketing and Technology (GCDMT)- Dec 15-17, 2023 - Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Friday, December 15, 2023 – Arrival & Reception of the participants to Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Saturday, December 16, 2023 – ( Conference Day ) Registration, opening speech, keynote speech, and technical sessions
- Sunday, December 17, 2023 – City visit (optional to the participants)
The Global Conference on Digital Marketing and Technology (GCDMT) is designed to bring together digital marketing professionals worldwide, allowing them to share the industry’s latest trends, strategies, and technologies.
During the conference, attendees can expect to be inspired by keynote speeches from thought leaders in the digital marketing industry. These speeches will provide valuable insights and information on various digital marketing topics. Additionally, expert-led panel discussions will allow attendees to hear from diverse experts and gain a deeper understanding of the discussed topics.
GCDMT conference will also offer interactive workshops providing attendees with hands-on learning opportunities to explore specific topics or skill sets. This aspect of the conference is particularly valuable for professionals seeking to expand their knowledge and skills.
In addition to the learning opportunities, the conference provides an excellent networking platform for attendees to meet other digital marketing professionals. The networking sessions will provide a unique opportunity for attendees to expand their professional network, share ideas and gain valuable insights from other professionals.
Furthermore, exhibitors will showcase their products or services, allowing attendees to learn about the latest tools and technologies that can help improve their digital marketing efforts.
- Registration Deadline :December 9, 2023
- Conference Date : December 16, 2023
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that all registration fees are non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable.
- Please make your own arrangements for Canadian visa (if applicable), accommodation, meals, and transportation during the conference.
- After submitting the payment confirmation and completed registration form, an invitation letter will be sent within two business days.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The University of British Columbia, 800 Robson Street, Vancouver, Canada