About this Event
Mardi Gras is Back! Tuesday 3/1/22 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM at Diversified Lighting Showroom - Ste 960 in the Bourse
Wear your Purple, Gold & Green and celebrate Fat Tuesday with the Philadelphia Design Community drinks, food & FUN!!!! (and beads too!)
AMAZING DOOR PRIZES!!!
CASINO TABLE GAMES
Brought to you by "Your Favorite Reps" Fessenden Hall, Diversified Lighting, Shaw Contract, McGrory Glass, Wolf Gordon, Benjamin Moore, Nemo Tile, TransAmerica & Corbett
- As of 1/3/22 in Philadelphia - Proof of Full Vaccination to Enter Required.
- THIS IS A CITY MANDATE - not our group or our companies. This is due to food and drink being served.
- Philadelphia Mask Mandate - Required indoors to all attendees, except when consuming food & beverage.
- Please bring vaccination card or proof via phone photo/app. Please ensure to have your ID for confirmation
- Please allow addition time at check in to show proof of vaccination.
- Guidelines are based on Local & CDC Guidelines in Philadelphia, PA.
If you do not have proof of vaccination at entry - you will not be permitted to enter.
Terms & FAQs
- FIRM NAME & JOB TITLE MUST BE ON ORDER. Failure to complete registration with this information will result in CANCELLATION of ticket.
- Must be Specifying Architect or Interior Designer at Commercial A&D Firm in the Philadelphia Area.
- ***ACCESS TO DIVERSIFIED: ENTER FROM 4TH STREET SIDE OF THE BOURSE, access to 9th Floor provided by Security (handicapped access from 5th street - follow through the Food Hall to 4th Street side Elevators).
- We are sorry but due to attendance parameter guidelines, Administrative Staff, Dealers and/or other Industry Partner tickets are not available at this time (non Architect/Interior Designer tickets will be cancelled).
- Please practice Social distancing - 6 ft apart
- MUST BE 21 to ENTER
- Student tickets are NOT available.
- Food is on first come first serve basis.
- All drinks will be provided.
Who can attend the event the event? Philadelphia area Commercial Interior Designers and Architects that specify interior products and representatives invited by Sponsors. (We apologize but Industry partner / A&D Rep tickets for non sponsors are not available)
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? 21 to enter Wed night party, no student attendees at Wednesday night party.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Bourse Garage on 4th Street, On Street parking nearby. Uber/Lift
What's the refund policy? *If you are unable to attend we ask that you please cancel your ticket ASAP to allow for someone else to RSVP.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? / Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? The ticket must be in the name of the person attending, as we need to provide a list of attendees to building security.
DISCLAIMER (please read): "By registering and attending the Carnival & Trade Show for the Philadelphia Interior Design Community, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Fessenden Hall Inc., McGrory Glass, Shaw Contract, Nemo Tile, Wolf Gordon, Diversified, Benjamin Moore, TransAmerica & Corbett or any of their affiliates, representatives, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or the Bourse or Diversified Showroom and/or volunteers liable for any illness or injury. Despite diligent hygiene measures and compliance with the law, we cannot guarantee that infectious transmission will not occur and all event attendees and guests waive their ability to hold any of the aforementioned parties accountable.”
Diversified, THE BOURSE, Philadelphia, United States