About this Event
We're so excited about this year's bourbon dinner event! This is our fourth year hosting the "Bourbon Hearts Dinner & Auction" at Providence CC - benefiting the American Heart Association (AHA) and Heart Bright Foundation. We've raised over $70,000 the past three years and we're raising the bar higher for this year's event! It’s going to be a super special evening!
Here's the lineup for the evening... He’s back to help us raise more money...my old college friend and fellow UNCC 49er: JOHN LITTLE, CEO & Head Distiller at Smooth Ambler Spirits - along with his National Brand Ambassador, Jonathan Wingo! We had to take a pause last year due to the pandemic, but John, Jonathan, and I are ready for a night of fun with local NC distilleries, and some of our Kentucky friends who will be joining us as well.
If you don't know Smooth Ambler, John's uber-talented team won USA Today’s "10Best" Reader's Choice Awards for “America’s Best Craft Whiskey Distillery”. They continue to be a leader in the industry due to the international success they've achieved. We're fortunate to have John back again to support our cause.
PETE & VIENNA BARGER are also back from Southern Distilling Company (SDC). SDC continues to produce fantastic bourbons and they've received a dozen+ awards. SDC is a high-capacity craft distillery located in Statesville, NC offering premium contract distilling services to clients around the world.
COVID STATEMENT: We have verbal commitments from some of our friends in Kentucky, but they are waiting on approval to travel due to the pandemic's variant strain. We hope to have additional information on their ability to attend by the first half of October.
EVENT CANCELLATION: In the event, our event gets canceled due to COVID mandates beyond our control, we will work with Providence CC to find a new event date and your ticket will be transferable.
What you can expect:
- First and foremost - This event is for ALL! Men, Women, Couples, and bourbon novices to enthusiasts!
- 4:30-5:30 Three "pre-event" Speakeasy events (these are limited paid events - includes main event table for eight)
- 5:30 Registration
- 5:30 - 7:00 pm - Silent Auction, Passed Apps and Charcuterie Prior to Dinner
- Complimentary Beer & Wine (for those who might bring a guest that doesn't drink bourbon)
- Bourbon Samples Prior to Dinner w/ Southern Distilling Company, Southern Grace Distillery, and other NC distilleries
- A large selection of silent and LIVE auction items
- 7:00 PM - DINNER PROGRAM BEGINS
- A fabulous 4-course meal prepared by Providence Country Club's very own Chef John - he's been putting a lot of thought into our dishes!
- New! This year we'll have reserved space outside for those who want to enjoy a cigar w/ their brown! Heaven Hill will be our cigar bar lounge host!
- MORE DETAILS forthcoming.
SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE & AUCTION ITEMS WELCOMED! Call Ken at 704-900-9468 to inquire!
Please drink responsibly. Uber or Lyft are highly recommended for your safety and others.
Purchase Reminder: Must be 21+ to attend Bourbon Hearts Dinner.
Terms & Conditions: Upon ticket purchase ticketholders agree to our Terms & Conditions: granting permission to Bourbon Hearts Dinner organizers the rights of your image, in video or still, and of the likeness and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration; agreeing that your image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein your likeness appears; and, waiving any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording and understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area. These Terms & Conditions apply in perpetuity, for all content created and collected during the Annual Bourbon Hearts Dinner Benefit.
Providence Country Club, 6001 Providence Country Club Drive, Charlotte, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 1575.00