About this Event
On July 10, 11, & 12 at 12pm EST, Come join Kristen O’Dell, FNP-BC and let her guide you in preparing for the arrival of your newborn. You will learn, complete tasks, and make parenthood decisions that ACTUALLY MATTER at the FREE event!
Day 1: Unearth an Empowered Birth: Create and Advocate for your Labor Birth Preference Plan
Day 2: Rock Your Doc: Choose the BEST Pediatrician for your Family
Day 3: Succeeding at Feeding : Bottle or Breast, Kristen Prepares You BEST!
Click to sign up for your FREE spot for this Workshop and you will receive the following bonuses:
- Kristen’s proprietary Labor Birth Preference Plan
- A guide on finding the best pediatrician for your family
- List of questions to ask the pediatrician when choosing
- Breastmilk storage guidelines
- Guide on thawing breast milk safely
- Breast pump flange sizing guide
- Tips on getting a good latch
- List of the 10 Most Important Tasks to complete BEFORE the baby arrives
- Free 7 Day Pregnancy Meal Plan and Prep Guide with shopping list and recipes.
- And MORE!
Who is this for?
Pregnant women and couples who are having their first baby or a 2nd or 3rd baby and are having some anxiety around getting ready to welcome your newborn.
You want to make all the “right” decisions for your baby and you have been up all night googling for help, but you just can’t find the answers to the problems you seek.
Planning a hospital birth- either vaginal, c-section, or VBAC
Why should you sign up?
Well, first of all, it’s FREE!
Why WOULDN’T you sign up?!?!
Because so many pregnant couples are spending their time on prenatal activities and tasks that really don’t help you prepare for your newborn’s arrival. Then when the baby comes, they are left scrambling to figure out feeding schedules, how to handle sleep deprivation, how to divvy up household tasks, what’s normal for a newborn, and all the other thousands of new parenting questions they ask themselves each day.
See what our previous clients have to say about Kristen and her course:
- As a brand new mom with twins who were also NICU babies, Kristen really made sure I was comfortable and knowledgeable about what was going on with them. Her patience really calmed my anxiety and I’ll never forget her greatest lesson: Trust my gut and enjoy motherhood. If you are thinking of working with Kristen, don’t hesitate- it will be the BEST investment you make for you and your baby! -Jessica Q.
- Kristen really helped me through some newborn questions and 100000% gave me confidence and reassurance that I was doing what was best for my baby. She is so easy to talk to and does not make you feel judged at all when you ask a question. I’d highly recommend working with her if you are pregnant or have a newborn! - Krista B.
- We are so happy that we took Mastering Motherhood™ course before our baby arrived! We wanted to be the most prepared and Kristen really taught us so much as well as supported us every step of the way. We really loved the live Zoom weekly meet ups and found that the 1:1 calls are invaluable when you are a new parent with so many questions. And we were so happy to continue with Beyond the Bump support group after our baby arrived. If you are pregnant, you NEED to take this course and work with Kristen O’Dell! We give it (and her) 5 stars! - Kerry and Chris S.
Who Is Kristen O’Dell, FNP-BC?
Kristen O’Dell is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner with almost 2 decades of working with newborns and their families in her hospital practice of Neonatology and Newborn Medicine.
She has taken care of over 10,000 infants, attended more than 5000 deliveries, many of those c/sections and she has helped an estimated 8,000+ moms/babies get through those first crucial days of breastfeeding.
She specializes in an infant’s 1st few months of life but also has expertise in pregnancy, labor, breastfeeding, and the first year of life. While trained in Western medicine (at Columbia University) and currently working in a hospital, she takes an integrative holistic approach to wellness and really listens to her patients.
She believes there are many ways to mother a child and she helps women find their path, make parenting decisions, and have the confidence to stand up to mom shaming, shrug off mom guilt, and really Master Motherhood.
Note: Once you click to register, make sure to check your inbox for an email from Kristen O’Dell, FNP-BC, The New Mommy Guru with all the details on logging on and how to get your free Webinar materials and workbook!
See you on July 10th at 12pm EST!
*** Disclaimer: This webinar is not intended to replace medical consultation. You should always consult a medical professional or healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
San Diego, United States