About this Event
Learn more about the SEEDS project: SEEDS develops a new service of air pollutant emissions and depositions products to demonstrate that enhanced satellite data use in emissions and depositions will not only improve the quality of the existing Copernicus Atmospheric Monitoring Service (CAMS) products but will also enable new products and methods for increased stakeholder uptake.
During the meeting we will address the following questions:
- How can we use satellite data to measure air quality in cities?
- Is there a way to measure soil moisture from space we can use in agriculture?
- Satellites can help bring additional transparency to industry CSR goals?
Scientific experts and end users will exchange their views on the added value of the available SEEDS air pollutant emissions and depositions products and discuss how to best test their capabilities. Discussions will be organized in five sessions:
- Industrial emissions
- Fire Emissions
- Emissions in cities
- Agricultural emissions
- Deposition fluxes and yields
- Physical information on Soil Moisture and Leaf Area Index for agriculture
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Parc Tecnològic - Barcelona Activa, 8-14 Carrer de Marie Curie, Barcelona, Spain