Verve Management is thrilled to present an exciting and timely 2nd edition of Middle East Wealth Tech Forum which will be held on 30th and 31st May at Conrad Dubai UAE with the goal of highlighting the major obstacles that the wealth management industry will face in 2022 and beyond as well as the technological innovations that will help them overcome these challenges and succeed.
With input from experts at major global and local financial institutions the forum aims to highlight the strategies that can be implemented right now to ensure wealth management firms thrive in this era of digital transformation.
Delegates will be treated with a jam-packed agenda during the 2-day event which will include topics like:
- Disruptive trends impacting wealth management
- Robo advisor’s vs financial advisors
- Digitalization and Client Discovery
- Enhancing operational excellence with AI
- Impact of a booming Fintech and WealthTech ecosystem
- The impact of CRM in enabling relationship- focused Asset Management Business
- ROI and business impact of analytics platforms
- Adapting to emerging tokenized economy
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Conrad Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade Centre - Trade Centre 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates