About this Event
Join us for the 2nd Annual Music City Songwriters Festival in association with the Lower Polk CBD and LPN.
Music City San Francisco seeks to strengthen the ecosystem of live music in San Francisco and add to the vibrancy of the Lower Polk neighborhood, by producing the 2nd Annual Music City Songwriters Festival.
Join us in support of our community, emerging artists, local musicians, DJs, and local merchants.
*Check back here for live music announcements*
- Location: Polk Street (Between Polk & Sutter) + Fern between Van Ness & Larkin
- Time: 12-6pm
- Free & Open to the public of all ages!
- This is a smoke-free event.
- Pet friendly
*Follow Us for Updates-
IG/FB: @musiccitysanfrancisco | IG: @mcentsf FB: @musiccityentsf
*Band Inquiries: [email protected]
Music programming by: Music City Entertainment (501c3) We provide commission-free gig opportunities for musicians and performing artists in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
*Support Local Artists, Makers and Local Merchants*
- Drea Art / @dreaartist
- Donna @intentionalartimagery
- Marianne / @smitheye
- Rob Art / @robart_27
- Blandina Farley's Fabulous Tours / @blandinatours
- Music City San Francisco / @musiccitysanfrancisco
- Circuit Bending Fool / @circuitbendingfool
- Lizard Lady Reptiles / @lizardladyreptiles
- Sean Anomie / Tarot / @seananomie
- Michael @michael.kiyoshi.salvatore
- Pacific Coast Crafts
- People's Barber
- Mayes / @mayes.polksf
- Hot Cookie / @hotcookie
- Friends with Benedict's Pop Up / @friendswithbenedictspopup
- The Pet Corner
*Additional Vendors TBA
*Vendor Inquiries: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Music City Songwriters Festival, 1224 Polk Street, San Francisco, United States