About this Event
29th Global Conference on Business Management and Economics (GCBME)-January 26-28, 2024-Vancouver, BC, Canada
The Global Conference on Business Management and Economics (GCBME) aims to bring together experts from various fields, such as academia, research, industry, policy-making, and business management, to share their latest research and knowledge in business management and economics.
The conference offers a great platform for showcasing your work and ideas, networking with like-minded professionals, and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
GCBME welcomes papers and abstracts on a broad range of business management and economics topics, including but not limited to business strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, economics, and organizational behavior.
- Registration Deadline : January 15, 2024
- Conference Date : January 27, 2024
IRCC Special Event Code available for this event
- Friday, January 26, 2024 – Arrival & Reception of the participants to Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Saturday, January 27, 2024 (Conference Day) – Registration, opening speech, keynote speech, and technical sessions:
- Sunday, January 28, 2024– City visit (optional to the participants)
Terms & Conditions :
- Please note that all registration fees are non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable.
- Please make your own arrangements for Canadian visa (if applicable), accommodation, meals, and transportation during the conference.
- After submitting the payment confirmation and completed registration form, an invitation letter will be sent within 3 business days.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The University of British Columbia, 800 Robson Street, Vancouver, Canada