About this Event
Are you an innovator, developer, team player, designer or start-up? Are you keen to improve West Australians' healthcare through technology and innovation?
The WA Data Science Innovation Hub (WADSIH) is proud to partner with the Department of Health (WA Health) and invite you to attend the 2023 WA Health Hackathon.
The WA Health Hackathon will see WA's innovators, entrepreneurs, and technologists tackle a set of impactful Challenges.
Starting on Monday 9 October, participating teams will harness cutting-edge synthetic datasets generated by our partners at the Department of Health (WA Health) to address these Challenges.
Thanks to our Technical Sponsor Microsoft, enticing prizes and ongoing support await to ensure that prototypes birthed from WA's innovation ecosystem drive impactful change across the State.
- Launch: Monday 9 October, 10-11.30am (139 St Georges Terrace, Perth)
- Hackathon Weekend: Saturday 14 + Sunday 15 October, 9am- pm (Curtin University Bentley Campus)
- Finale: Thursday 19 October, 5-7.30pm (139 St Georges Terrace, Perth)
Register now as a Participant:
- $15 for general admission participant tickets.
- Please advise which team you're a member of when registering.
If you have any questions, please reach to WADSIH via LinkedIn or Hackathon Lead [email protected].
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Various - see event description, Across Perth, Perth, Australia