About this Event
San Diego Sake Festival 2023
San Diego Sake Club is thrilled to announce San Diego's largest sake celebration -San Diego Sake Festival 2023, with our Co-supporter Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana. Join us as we guide you through the best sake from Japan and the US!
This year, you can purchase Sake at the festival through our online website with our special SAKE Festival discounted price and have it ship to your house!!
Sunday, September 24th – at Venue 808
General Admission Entrance begins at 3PM
- 7 SAKE tasting tickets from more than 50 kinds of premium Japanese and American craft Sake (Additional Sake tasting tickets are available for purchase , $2 per ticket)
- Tasting Japanese BEER (No tasting tickets required)
- Meet the local sake brewers and sommeliers to learn everything about sake.
- "Kagami Biraki" Traditional cedar sake barrel opening ceremony and tasting cedar barrel infused sake
- Performances from local artists
- Sake Festival Original Tasting Cup
- 1 Food ticket
VIP Admission Entrance begins at 2PM
(Limited availability, Selling Fast）
- All general admission benefits +
- All you can taste sake and beer
- 1hr early access to the festival 2pm-6pm (Priority Line)
- 1 VIP Food ticket
- 1 souvenir Sake cup (Made in Japan)
- 2 tasting tickets for super premium sakes (available at the VIP lounge)
- Access to Designated VIP lounge and meet Sake sommelier
***This event is for guests 21 and over and please leave your furry friends at home.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Venue 808, 808 J Street, San Diego, United States
USD 50.00 to USD 150.00