About this Event
Join us for a free education event: Ocular Melanoma Patient and Caregiver Education Symposium, hosted by Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center in partnership with A Cure in Sight and Cure OM. During the event, providers will present important information on diagnosis, treatment, surgical and radiation oncology advancements, research as well as information on survivorship and supportive care.
Snapshot of event details below:
- Name: Ocular Melanoma Patient and Caregiver Education Symposium
- Date: April 1, 2023 (Saturday)
- Time: 8:30am to 3pm PST (Breakfast and registration at 8am PST)
- Format: In-person and virtual
- Venue: Pelton Auditorium, E. Donnall Thomas building, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center (1100 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109)
- Co-Chairs: Shailender Bhatia, MD, Evan T. Hall, MD, MPhil, Andrew W. Stacey, MD
*Event venue/parking details and/or event viewing link will be shared with you separately in an email once you have registered.
*Breakfast, coffee and lunch will be available for in-person attendees.
*We recommend in-person attendees to follow COVID-19 masking and social distancing guidelines.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
1100 Fairview Ave N, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, United States