About this Event
Your support is needed to assist with the logistics and execution of this electrifying and memorable event at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport’s Fire Station 33 on Saturday, Oct. 14. Volunteer positions are needed between 4 a.m. and 10 a.m. with a minimum three-hour shift.
Breakfast will be provided along with a volunteer t-shirt, great music and friends.
Click here to view volunteer descriptions
We look forward to seeing you there!
1. Anyone exhibiting signs of COVID-19 such as feeling sick, recently testing positive for COVID-19 and/or being exposed to anyone showing signs or recently testing positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate in the RACE.
2. At the present time, wearing a face mask is optional. The RACE reserves the right to require face masks if health protocols at the Airport change. Face masks are not required while running/walking the 5K route.
3. Participants are encouraged to use their own judgment regarding social distancing when around people not in their social circle. The RACE may start in waves with a start grid to promote social distancing if necessary.
4. RACE participants are encouraged to sanitize their hands often throughout the event.
5. Participants are encouraged to leave the RACE site shortly after the conclusion of the RACE.
6. Individuals with compromised immune systems, individuals meeting other vulnerable criteria, and anyone responsible for the care of someone in the at-risk population should possibly consider this event a risky environment. We recommend these individuals participate as a “Virtual Runner.”
7. Any or all of these protocols may be adjusted if the health environment on RACE day indicates changes are necessary.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Fire Station 33 Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 1255 Airport Loop Road, Atlanta, United States