About this Event
Our registration is now closed. If you didn't sign up yet, but are still interested in attending, please email [email protected] (no dot com) to be added to the wait list.
You are invited to the 2022 DYAD Conference: Healthcare Revolution. We are excited to have you join us at the Loews Miami Beach hotel from October 23rd-26th. The hotel is located right on South Beach and has an oceanfront location right in the heart of the city's vibrant Art Deco District.
Please visit the link below to reserve your hotel room before September 30, 2022.
INSERT LINK TO BOOK HOTEL ROOM
If you would prefer to speak to a Loews Travel Planner, please call 888-879-0462 and reference group code TBD.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT HOTEL STAYS:
- Your hotel room, taxes and fees will be paid for by ChenMed for the dates of 10/23-10/26.
- You can add additional nights to your hotel stay at your own expense.
- All incidentals will be at your own expense as well.
- Meals on the itinerary are complimentary.
- When making your reservation, you will be asked to put down a credit card for incidentals, but please disregard the room rate and total due upon check-in as ChenMed will be paying for your hotel stay per the above notes.
Local attendees: If you live locally, please decide on the most economical way to travel to the hotel. There is a valet parking fee at the Loews. A Taxi/Uber/Lyft may be more or less expensive than valet, depending on where you live for the three days of the event. We ask that you please consider whichever is the less expensive. Please charge this expense to your P-Card or expense it via Workday.
If you are flying in, please book your own travel.
Miami International Airport (MIA) is about 13 miles from the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Depending on traffic, please expect up to 30 minutes for your commute.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is about 30 miles from the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Depending on traffic, please expect 50-60 minutes for your commute.
Ground Transportation: If you are flying, please plan to take a taxi/Uber/Lyft to the hotel. They can be easily accessed at any airport. Rental cars will not be reimbursed, unless it is for additional company travel beyond the conference.
Questions or Comments? You can reach out events team at [email protected] (no dot com) or 863.774.6178.
The conference attire is business casual throughout the program (slacks, skirts, button down shirts, dress tops, etc.). Remember, meeting rooms are usually on the cooler side, so sweaters and blazers are encouraged.
- For the team building event on Monday afternoon, you may change from business casual to athletic attire (we will be on the beach for this activity). You will also be provided with a ChenMed T-Shirt to wear during the team building event.
- For the offsite dinners on Monday evening, please refer to the Google form to be sent out with additional information on restaurants and attire suggestions.
- For the ChenMed Awards Gala on Tuesday evening please wear beach/ semi-formal attire. Please note we will be outside for the gala dinner and indoors for the awards ceremony. Please wear semi-formal attire that will keep you cool outdoors.
- Men: Suit & tie (you may opt for solid, lighter colors and breathable fabrics).
- Women: Cocktail dresses. Since we will be outside, consider wearing a chunky heel or formal sandals. Breathable fabrics are encouraged.
In most years, Miami averages a daily maximum temperature for October that's between 85-88 degrees Fahrenheit (29 to 31 degrees Celsius). The minimum temperature usually falls between 72 and 75 °F (22 to 24 °C).
When traveling to the conference, ChenMed will reimburse you for reasonable travel meals, which may include alcohol consumption up to a maximum of two drinks. Once at the meeting, the company will provide group meals and alcoholic beverages at some meals. Buying food or alcohol when the company is providing it will not be reimbursed.
For hotel inquires contact [email protected] (no dot com)
For conference inquires contract [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you in Miami!
- Manage your electronics appropriately
- If on RC, cameras on and remain on mute unless speaking
- Participate and listen actively (No multi-tasking)
- Be respectful of others’ perspectives
- Be open to new ideas
- Ask questions
- Have fun!
- All attendees are asked to stay home if you're sick or have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last ten days.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Loews Miami Beach Hotel, 1601 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, United States