About this Event
This is a FREE event, TICKETS ARE NOT NEEDED! The emails/ tickets are just used for giveaways during and after the event.
What: The Sweet Auburn Music Fest (S.A.M.F.) is one of the South’s largest multi-genre music festivals in Atlanta. It serves as:
- A destination point for many people to rendezvous with old friends & colleagues.
- A family environment to hear great live music, enjoy food and beverages in an outdoor setting, and just have fun!
- Whether you are a patron or a participant, you will celebrate the Experience of being a part of a festival of Food, Fun and Music. "Where the Food is Good and the Music is Great all the time."
- With the Sweet Auburn Music Fest we create an atmosphere of harmony and peace within the Atlanta community. Closing the gap between young & old, Black & White, rich & poor with music that appeals to all regardless of creed class or color.
- Over the course of the weekend, the S.A.M.F average attendance is seventy five thousand plus attendees. A quick glance through the crowd shows that the attendance includes participants of all ages enjoying the festival from the very young to the young at heart.
- Admission is FREE to the public. Tickets Are Not Needed! Exhibitor items are available for purchase at variable rates.
- Natives and tourist alike can’t resist the lure of the Sweet Auburn Music Fest. For some, it’s the great items to purchase, for others it’s the great outdoors with the combination of good food & great music in a country fair atmosphere in an urban setting in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. TheSweet Auburn Music Fest truly is a music lovers paradise. There is no other large outdoor festival that gives great music with performances by National Artist absolutely free. Each hour on stage features either a national artist or an indie band entertaining the crowd with a little bit of - Rock, Country, Soul, Blues, or Reggae.
- Car Show
- Children’s Amusement Area
- National Artist Performing
- and Much Much More!
Sweet Auburn Music Fest Location 320 Irwin St NW Atlanta, GA 30312
Parking & Shuttles
Due to the event's large number of participants we recommend taking the Marta to Auburn Avenue.The Atlanta Streetcar is the most accessible and convenient way to get to the festival. Take the North line to the Peachtree Center Station; hop on the Atlanta Streetcar at the Peachtree Center stop; and exit at the Dobbs Plaza stop under the bridge. Walk to either corner (Fort St. or Bell St.) and go North.
For More Information:
(678) 861 - 7263
See You There!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Walden Middle School, 320 Irwin Street Northeast, Atlanta, United States