AdvertisementLimited seats due to Social Distancing.
Turn your helper into a super nanny! Upskill her with essential Montessori skills to better nurture your child.
Our workshop will support helpers and nannies to ensure your child is engaged in a respectful manner that also builds confidence, independence and empathy.
Participants will learn how to
- Play better with your child
- Organise a conducive, calming play environment
- Effectively manage tantrums and challenging feeding situations
- Foster independence and respect in children from as early as 6 months
- Establish healthy boundaries for your child
We answer all this and so much more in our 3 hour workshop. Fees are $135, and helpers will receive a certificate at the end of the class.
Social Distancing measures:
- No intermingling between participants during class
- Masks worn at all times except when consuming any food
- Seats are 1m apart
- Class size capped at 5 participants
- No food and beverages will be served due to safe distancing measures
Tickets: please email [email protected] to register.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Crane, The Herencia, 46 Kim yam Road, #01-05/06/07, Singapore, Singapore 239351, Singapore, Singapore