About this Event
Have you ever:
- looked in the mirror and thought you were ugly?
- felt like you are not worthy to be loved?
- spent a night tossing and turning in the dark, thinking that you are a failure?
- felt embarrassed to be yourself because you were afraid that people would push you away if they saw the real you?
It's awful, I know. It wasn't even that long ago that I stood in front of my mirror and hated myself with such a passion that I actually hit myself.
What if I told you that you don’t have to feel like that?
What if I told you that you are a beautiful human being and you deserve to be loved and to have all your dreams come true?
Would you think I’m crazy?
So what if I told you that I can prove it? That I can show you how amazing you are and catapult you miles ahead on your self-development journey?
14 days is all I need to do just that. 14 days, half an hour a day, that you invest into yourself.
Each day you will receive a video description of the day’s exercise. They are designed to guide you down the road towards yourself, to help you discover yourself and deepen the connection with yourself.
In these 14 days you will:
- find proof that you are worthy to be loved and to live your dreams
- build trust in yourself and develop a healthy relationship with yourself
- learn to set boundaries and feel safe to express yourself
- grow your confidence and find the courage to go after your dreams
GRAB A TICKET and let me show you how great you are!
My name is Monica Pop, I am an intuitive coach dedicated to helping you heal and discover your own beauty and worth.
I am also a daughter, a sister, a friend, a businesswoman, a dreamer, an empath, and a lover of life. But most importantly, I am a human on the same journey. I am someone who walked the walk, before talking the talk.
Someone who went from deep self-hate, which caused me to harm myself both physically and emotionally, to deep self-love.
Someone who can help you do the same.
SIGN UP NOW and let me show you the way!
Find out more about my work on Facebook
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Seattle, United States