You will understand the position beyond the physical form, how to prepare the body before these postures, how to counter the postures as well as how to maintain and gradually increase the time you can stay in it safely
This is a programme that provides students with in-depth skills and knowledge to practise on these postures – and for teachers, a platform to guide others on how to practise these postures with greater clarity and poise.
- Arm Balance and Inversions break down and alignment.
- The Importance of Bandhas
- The Importance of Drishtis
- Arm Balance techniques with use of props
- Learn the different types of Arm Balances
- Poses you will learn: Crow, Tripod, Headstand A, Headstand B, Forearm stand, Scorpion, Flying Split Lizard, Side Crow, Grasshopper, etc.
? Full Details & Registration:
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pure Yoga Singapore (Republic Plaza), Singapore, Singapore