About this Event
After nearly 500 sold out concert cruises, returns in 2022 for Season 3 with over 150 shows featuring top international talent across New York, San Diego, Philadelphia and Chicago.
A summer evening on the Hudson is a visit to the world’s best city in the 2019 Time Out Index. Warm breezes, city views and brilliant sunsets melting into moonlit waves. What a better way to enjoy them with three floors of music, friends & family, food & the Statue of Liberty!
Grab your best friend by the booty & join us on Fridays and Saturdays from April to November at Hornblower’s Pier 15 & Pier 40.
While on board, be sure to check out our fully stocked bar! Order drinks straight to your table or at the bar!Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email [email protected] for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- Live DJs playing all styles of music;
- 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music)
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area only if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts
Contact us for more information & special reservations: or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593Dinner Menu Includes:
"Wendy Style" Fish n' Chips
[ Fried Fish, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots]
Wendy’s Famous Jerk Chicken
[ Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Pasta Salad, Fried Plantains, Rice & Beans ]
Italian Stallion Baked Ziti
[ Baked Ziti, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Mixed Green Salad ]
The Loaded Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
[ Authentic Palestinian Falafels, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots, Rice & Beans, Mixed Green Salad ]
Mix & Match + add more to your plate (at no extra cost) Buffet Style!
- Wild Wild West Buffalo Wings
- Blast to the Past Chicken Nuggets
- All American Mac n Cheese
- Deli Pasta Salad
- Empanadas (Beef, Chicken, & Cheese)
And our Famous Crust Nation Pizza powered by Tabel 87
Food Options may vary based on availability.Event Information:
Boarding: 10:00 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1:30 AM
Ends: 2:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with a physical ID (no photos of ID accepted)
Did you enjoy your concert cruise experiences? Learn more about our partner , one of NYC's premier audio and visual production companies that offers event production & marketing services, audio and visual solutions and can book any artist for your next event.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events, 353 West, New York, United States
USD 29.95 to USD 750.00